Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Discover a beauty secret used by Chinese nobility for thousands of years. Facial Rejuvenation includes acupuncture, facial massage, dietary recommendations and internal herbal therapy. By addressing the needs of the skin and the body from the inside out, this whole body treatment not only benefits the face, but all of the body’s physiological systems, so an improvement in overall health is achieved as well.
Facial Acupuncture Benefits
- Soften wrinkles and firm the skin
- Reduce bags and puffiness around the eyes
- Firm up drooping eyelids
- Tighten skin around the face and neck
How Does it Work?
- Promotes local blood and lymph circulation
- Increases circulation, balancing skin tone and texture
- Reduces stress
- Increases nutrients to the skin’s surface
- Stimulates production of elastin and collagen
- Reduces and relaxes tension in the facial nerves and muscles
What to Expect
A course of treatment is twice weekly sessions for 10 weeks. Ultra fine needles are inserted into the superficial layers of the face with balancing points on the body.
Results and the required number of follow-up treatments can depend on the individual’s consistency with treatment, diet, lifestyle and exposure to toxins.
How long do the results last?
Anywhere from 18 months to three years, depending on your diet and lifestyle. Because your internal organs are also being balanced with each treatment, some benefits will stay with you forever. Cosmetic acupuncture repairs and restores the health and vitality that your skin enjoyed in earlier times. But time and gravity are inevitable, and your skin may eventually become damaged again. You may choose to do periodic tune-ups or eventually repeat the full course of treatment.